CLICK BELOW TO GO TO OUR LIVE AUCTION SITE
CLICK BELOW TO GO TO OUR LIVE AUCTION SITE
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE FOREGOING ARE THE TERMS OF AUCTION;
These are the terms of auction conduct for all auctions conducted by DANGELCO Dwight Angel Companies including all activities of all divisions, Dba's, Brands and Trademarks, including any live and online internet auctions, including online auction sites of http://www.angelsliveauction.com
GENERAL INFORMATION TO ASSIST BIDDERS/SELLERS;
What do I need to do, and what does “register to bid” mean?
In order to bid at the auction, you need a bidder’s number. That unique number is assigned to you, so anything you bid on and win at the auction will be identified by your number.
At a live auction: To get your bidder’s number we need some information about who you are, so we’ll scan your driver’s license (name, address & driver’s license # is all we get), and take your phone number and email address if you appear in person.
At an online auction: If you are registering for an online auction, we ask you to furnish an email and provide a scanned copy of your drivers license e mail to: [email protected]
Where does auction merchandise come from in auctions?
Private sellers, business sellers, distributors, bulk wholesalers.
How is the merchandise sold? Can I just buy merchandise outright? How do I bid?
Items are sold on our online auction site by both auction and buy it now. Our site will display the item being auctioned, a photograph, the current bid, buyer's premium, shipping and handling. To bid, you simply indicate your bid amount and press enter to record the bid when bidding online.
When do I pay? What forms of payment do you take?
Most of our auctions will have stripe enabled. Our auctions can always be paid by credit card using Square, which we can invoice you for your winnings and you directly enter your card information. We DO NOT store card information. We also accept check and money order as well.
Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax
Why am I paying more than the selling price (Buyer’s Premium)?
Buyer's Premium is (10%) a auction service charge to defray operational cost and provide buyer's convenience. Florida residents pay 7.5 % sales tax.
I just paid, can I get my item shipped?
Yes, goods we sell, we ship by US Postal Service or UPS, whichever is cheapest, and/or permitted based upon item type.
Consignors are responsible for their own shipping.
Are there any guarantees?
No, there are no guarantees about any item in the auction. You are responsible for examining anything you’re interested in before you bid. On online auctions we will specify the item as new or used and provide pictures of the item. All items in the auction are sold as is - there are no guarantees about any item in the auction. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, meaning everything is sold in exactly the condition you see it in.
Can I just buy things like at a store?
Sometimes buy it now, is offered as an option.
Can I have you sell merchandise?
Everything in the auction is approved prior to the auction by our staff. If you have things to sell, send us an email or give us a call to discuss the items.
Glossary of Auction Terms
Absentee Bid: A bid you place before the auction if you are unable to attend the auction. The maximum amount you’d be willing to pay for an item. A staff member will do the bidding on your behalf, and we’ll notify you by email after the auction if you were the highest bidder for your item(s).
Absolute Auction: A type of auction in which every item (lot) sells to the highest bidder, with no reserve.
AS IS/Where Is: Term used to indicate that all items will be sold exactly how & where you see them at the time they are offered for saAuctionle. No guarantees. On an online auction you must use pictures to judge items, as well as notations of the item being new or used.
Auction: A public sale in which goods are sold to buyers (bidders) competing against each other to until the bidder willing to pay the highest price gets the item, and/or a location on the internet or world wide web.
Bid: The dollar amount a bidder is willing to offer for a lot.
Buyer’s Premium: A percentage of the selling price that will be added to the selling price to determine the bidder’s total purchase price.
Consignor: The owner of items the auctioneer/auction business will offer to sell in exchange for a commission.
Hammer Price: At a live auction the final bid amount when the auctioneer says “SOLD!”. Many auctioneers actually bang a gavel or other “hammer”. On onine auctions, it is the item's ending time.
Reserve: A confidential amount specified in advance of the auction by the seller and/or auction house below which an item may not be sold.
BIDDER CONTRACT TERMS AND AGREEMENT(S)
RIGHTS TO TERMINATION PARTICIPATION RESERVED
1. Bidder(s) agrees that the auctioneer and/or the auction company reserves the right to accept and/or reject any bid and/or bidder(S) participation in any auction. The auctioneer and/or auction business may cancel and/or terminate any participant's participation and/or membership at will and/or in the best interest of bidders, sellers, and/or the auction and/or auction business, in any auction, either live or online.
RIGHTS TO CANCEL, POSTPONE OR RESCHEDULE AN AUCTION RESERVED
1.a. Bidder(s) and consignor(s) agree that the auctioneer may cancel. postpone or re-schedule any auction at will, without penalty for doing so.
BIDDER(S) MUST BE ABLE TO FORM A CONTRACT
2. Bidder(s) must be legally able to participate to form a contract in their place of residence.
BIDDER(S) BILLING ADDRESS & INFORMATION REQUIRED TO REGISTER
3. Bidder(s) must have a bill to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and drivers license or state issued id to register for our auctions.
BIDDER(S) AGREE TO BE PLACED ON EMAIL MAILING LIST WHEN REGISTERING
3.a. Bidder(s) agree to have their email address placed on the auctioneer/auction business mailing list for up-coming auction announcements.
BIDDER(S) AGREE ALL GOODS ARE SOLD “AS IS”
4. Bidder(s) agrees that terms of sales are "AS IS" - "WHERE IS", NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS.
BIDDERS(S) MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE
5. Bidder(s) must be of legal age in the bidder(s) residence jurisdiction.
BIDDER(S) AGREE NOT TO BID IF PROHIBITED POSSESSION
5.a. Bidder(s) agree not to bid on any item that is prohibited where they reside.
5.c. Bidder(s) agree not to bid on any item that is prohibited to possess in their state, region or country to lawfully possess.
BIDDER(S) AGREE NOT TO BID ON FIREARMS IF POSSESSION IS PROHIBITED
5.d. Bidder(s) agree not to place bids on firearms if it is illegal for the bidder to acquire or possess a firearm.
BIDDER(S) AGREEMENT TO PAY FOR ITEMS WON AT BID
6. Bidder(s) agree to use one of the following to pay for their winning bids, by selecting one of the following options; Paypal, Stripe, Check or Money Order. In event a self checkout method is not utilized bidder(s) agrees to pay the Square invoice we email the bidder, if other payment choices are not utilized.
BIDDER(S) AGREE ALL ARE SALES FINAL
7. Bidder agrees all sales are final and may not be cancelled, revoked or ignored by the bidder.
BIDDER(S) AGREE TO PAY INVOICES IN 24 HOURS
8. Bidder agrees to pay any online auction invoice(s) upon receipt. In event an invoice is not paid withing 24 hours of the ending date of the auction, all rights to purchase the item for the bid amount may be terminated at will of the auction business.
BIDDER(S) MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION
9. Bidder failure to pay for an item will result in bidder membership being cancelled and/or revoked.
NO CLAIMS AGAINST PROPERTY FOR AUCTION /LAWFUL OWNERS OF PROPERTY
10. Consignor(s) affirm they are the lawful owners of all consigned merchandise and/or no liens or encumbrances exist on the property being consigned whatsoever.
STOLEN PROPERTY CHECKS ON CONSIGNED PROPERTY
10.a. All serial numbered property is entered into the Florida Crime Information Center. This database contains Florida stolen property information as reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement by law enforcement agencies throughout the state and authorized for release to the public. Any item which returns a want and/or is reported stolen, will be turned over to the Gadsden County Sheriff Department.
AUCTIONEER LIMITATIONS OF LOSSES RELATED TO STOLEN PROPERTY
10.b. In event any item is seized and/or turned over to law enforcement due to sTolen property claims, the consignor(s) shall incur complete and total losses and the auctioneer and/or auction business shall in no manner be liable for any loss.
11. The jurisdiction/venue of this auction is located exclusively in Gadsden County, Florida and all bidder(s), consignor(s) and/or visitor(s) agree the venue shallnot be subject to change.
NOTICE OF CONSIGNOR TERMS & CONSIGNOR RESPONSIBILITIES / BIDDER (S) AGREE CONSIGNOR(S) ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSIGNOR(S) ITEMS
12. Bidders understand that when a consignor(s) name appears on the consignments categories listing, the bidder is buying from and paying the consignor, not the auction house or auction business. Bidder's who make a purchase from the consignor categories page(s) agree and understand that all item shipment, delivery and details of sales are responsibility of the listed consignor.
SELF LISTING CONSIGNOR(S) AGREE TO COLLECT BUYER'S PREMIUM
12.a. Consignor(s) agree that the Buyer's Premium is collected for the auction house or auction business, and is an earned commission charged when listing any item for sale at auction. All buyer's premiums are set at ten (10) percent
of the final auction sale bid amount. Consignor(s) agree to submit the buyer's premium to the auction house, upon receipt of payment from the winning bidder(s).
SELF LISTING CONSIGNOR(S) AGREE TO COLLECT BUYER'S PREMIUM
12.a.1. (Note: When you list an item or publish an item to the auction you are responsible for indicating the 10% buyer's premium on your auction listing, and submitting that amount to the auction house or business after collecting payment from your winning bidder.)
CONSIGNOR(S) ACCEPT TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONSIGNED ITEMS
12.b. Bidders and Consignors hold harmless the auctioneer, auction business and/or auction house in any action, claim, suit or legal action, which may arise from selling merchandise at auction, accepting the auction terms of "AS IS", "Where Is", without guarantee or warranty.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISKS
12.c. Bidder(s) and consignor(s) accept all risk related to purchasing auction items. Items are sold "as is", "where is". Inspect and/or evaluate all goods and/or pictures of items prior to purchase. Ask any questions before bidding. No guarantee as to item condition or suitability for any purpose. Bidder(s) be aware of "as is" sales.
BIDDER(S) AGREE TO OBTAIN TRAINING, MANUALS & HAVE ITEMS INSPECTED BY COMPETENT AUTHORITY PRIOR TO USE OF ANY ITEM
12.d. Bidders agree to obtain owners manuals and/or obtain any training required to safely operate any item purchased at auction.
CONSIGNOR(S) RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SALE AND/OR SHIPMENT OF GOODS
12.e. Bidders and Consignors agree that consignors are totally responsible for handling the sale and shipment of goods the consignor sales.
SHIPPING OF AUCTION GOODS
13. Bidders agree that shipping of goods will be accomplished via the US Postal Service flat rate boxes when item shipping is permitted under post office rules. Bidders agree that UPS will be used when shipping of any item(s) is prohibited by US Postal Service rules. Bidders agree to pay set flat rates when indicated in an items auction listing or pay total shipping charges for items combined using flat rate mail shipping boxes. Bidders agree that shipping will be billed separately when items are being combined in US Postal Service flat rate boxes.
14. Bidders agree that item contents shipped by the auction house will be insured to protect against damage, loss or theft, at the amount paid for the items at auction, unless specifically instructed in an email not to insure items at the price paid at auction for the boxed contents. Shipping insurance is an included part of the shipping bill. Winning bidders agree to have items shipped to the address on their drivers license unless an e mail is sent instructing us otherwise. When items are too big to ship by Postal Service boxes or boxes that are reasonably available to the auction house, the winning bidders agrees to arrange for item pickup, crating and shipping themselves, at the winning bidder's expense.
14.a. The auction business and/or auctioneer shall incur no liability whatsoever in event any item is damaged or lost in transit during shipping and the ship to bidder(s) agree all claims shall exist solely against the shipping carrier who handled the item during shipping. All insurance claims must be file by the bidder(s) who suffered damage or loss.
NO REFUNDS FOR ABANDONED PROPERTY
15. No bidder item payments shall be refundable in event the winning bidder abandons an item (s) and/or refuses to pay for and/or arrange for shipping, when shipping is declined by the consignor/seller due to size or other prohibitions.
BIDDER(S) DEFAULT OF AGREEMENT
15.a. Bidder(s) agree to forfeit all rights to property, including any monies paid, in event the winning bidder(s) fails to make appropriate arrangements for shipping of over sized items and/or items the auction business declines to ship, within thirty (30) days of close of auction, including removal from the auction house withing 30 days of close of auction, or forfeit all rights and monies paid for any item(s) as condition constituting
bidder default under this provision and forfeits all monies to pay auction business administrative costs and storage fees.
SITUATIONS CONSTITUTING BIDDER(S) DEFAULT
15.b. Bidder(s) agree that any item initially won at bid shall be declared in default and abandoned and forfeits monies and rights to property by the bidder(s) in event of;
15.b.1. The item is not paid for in full, including buyer’s premium, tax and shipping costs within 24 hours of close of auction, and/or
15.b.2. The bidder(s) fails to make proper arrangement for shipping of items within 30 days of close of auction, and/or
15.b.3. In event any item remains in the auction house past thirty (30) days from close of auction.
16. Firearms are sold to US citizens only and are shipped within the United States only.
16.a. Firearms must be shipped to a federal firearms licensee only.
16.b. Only federal licensed firearms dealers may ship a firearm across a state line or to any person, unless a firearm owner is shipping a gun to a federal licensed dealer, and the shipping must be sent by Federal Express of UPS.
16.c. Only the actual purchaser of a firearm may receive the firearm, no straw purchaser is permitted.
16.d. When a bidder wins a firearm at auction, he/she must furnish a ship to firearms license copy of the federal firearms dealer license to [email protected] within five (5) days of close of auction.
16.e. Any bidder of a firearm must provide payment within 24 hours of close of auction.
16.f. After five (5)days from auction close, if a ship to federal firearms licensed dealer license copy has not been submitted to [email protected] the firearm will be placed in secure storageat the rateof five ($5.00) per day in storage until a federal firearms licensed dealer copy is provided by email.
16.g. PROVIDED no firearm shall be stored after thirty (30) days from close of auction and on the 31st day from close of auction, if no federal firearms licensed dealer copy has been received the winning bidder shall FORFEIT all monies and fees, and loose any rights to the firearm, by virtute of BIDDER DEFAULT, which is agreed to by the bidder(s).
BIDDER(S) AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND NO VERBAL STATEMENTS SHALL APPLY TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
17. Bidders agree to these terms of auction by registering, bidding and/or participating in any auction.
18. Bidders may direct any concerns, disputes or questions to email: [email protected]
THE COMPLETE AUCTION CONTRACT/AGREEMENT
19. These terms numbered 1-19 shall consist of the complete and total auction contract, terms and provisions, and no verbal statements whatsoever shall apply to this contract. Bidder(s) and consignor(s) are in full agreement to these terms as indicated by placing a bid or listing an item at auction.
IF YOU ARE NOT IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS,
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE,
DO NOT REGISTER, DO NOT PLACE A BID,
DO NOT LIST ANY ITEM FOR AUCTION.